30 October 2017
QUARTER 4: CIRCULAR 2
- APPROVAL: BUDGET 2018
- Please take note that the parents meeting regarding the approval of the 2018 budget will take place on 21 November at 18:00 in the school hall.
- Please attend this meeting in order to be well informed about the school’s financial situation and the expectations for 2018.
- The 2018 budget has to be approved by parents at this meeting.
- COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT BASIC EDUCATION LAWS AMENDMENT BILL
- The Department of Basic Education made a number of proposals regarding amendments to the basic education laws.
- Should some of these amendments be implemented, it will have major consequences for the autonomy of School Governing Bodies.
- The school’s Governing Body will comment in writing. You, as a parent, may also comment on the FESAS’ website: fedsas.org.za