QUARTER 1 CIRCULAR 2
Please take note of the following important matters:
1. GR 12 2020 RESULTS
Congratulations to the class of 2020 with your excellent results and to the teachers for your hard work. With our 98.3% pass rate we are once again one of the top schools in Mpumalanga. Out of the 176 pupils, 130 distinctions were achieved and 126 learners passed with university admission.
2. GRADE 11 LEARDERS
All Grade 11 learners must attend school every day from Monday 01 March onward. Their groups become one again. All the regulations and procedures for Covid applies. Learners’ and staff’s health will always come first. We want to focus on our Grade 11 learners’ academics and ensure enough opportunity is awarded them to improve their performance levels.
3. SCHOOL AND CONSUMER FEES
Thank you to the parents who faithfully pay their school fees. If you experience a problem, contact the financial office immediately. Subject / book and centre fees must be paid in advance. These fees are separate from school fees. Your co-operation in this regards is appreciated.
• Should you experience financial difficulties at this stage please contact the finance office without fail and complete the necessary documentation immediately. The sooner you make these arrangements, the better.
• Consumer fees and workbook fees must please be paid by the end of March. Should you not be able to do so, you must please make an arrangement in writing with the subject teacher.
• Subjects with a practical component require that the fees must be paid beforehand in order for the learner to be able to start with the practical sessions.
4. SIGNING OUT REQUESTS
• Should it be inevitable for you to come and fetch your child during the course of the school day, you have to send the request with your child to school in writing.
• This request must be handed in at Reception before school / during register period. Your child will then receive a note to be handed to the subject teacher when he / she may leave the classroom. You will then be able to fetch your child at Reception without the lesson being interrupted.
• Should you not send a note to school and just turn up to collect your child, you will have to wait until the end of the lesson before your child will be called down to Reception.
• NOBODY may sign your child out without your permission. Should you not be able to come and fetch your child, you will have to inform Reception personally regarding who the person is, that will be fetching your child.
5. VLAMMIE BOUTIQUE – SECOND HAND SCHOOL UNIFORM SHOP
• Mrs Jacolien Neethling is in charge of the second hand clothing shop at the school.
• She is available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 11:00 should you want to make use of this facility.
6. GRADE 8 TEAM BUILDING
• The grade 8 team building will take place on Saturday, 6 March 2021 on the sports field. The Grade 8 team building session is a day with lots of fun.
For any enquiries, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a WhatsApp to 0714448147.
7. SPORT / CULTURE
The phasing in of sports and culture will begin, the programmes will still be sent through. Keep an eye on our social media pages for the information.